- Abstracts must not exceed one page.
- Important: File size is limited to 3 Megabyte.
- Reduce the size of images, graphs etc. if your file size exceeds this limit.
- Abstracts must be .RTF or .DOC document (MS Word 97/2003/207/2010) formatted to A4 (21cm x 29.7cm) with the abstract body in two columns and with the following margin and column settings:
- Top & Bottom 1.9cm § Left & Right 1.9cm
- Column Width 7.97cm
- Between Columns 1.25cm
- Font: Times New Roman, 10 point, single spaced
- Title: Bold type and centered across the page. Include one line space between the title and the name(s) of the author(s) and between author name(s) and affiliation(s).
- Author names are centered and identified with number superscripts to correspond to author affiliations. (Please see template for clarification) Underline the designated presenting author’s name.
- Author affiliations are centered and identified with number superscripts to correspond to the respective author name; Include the designated presenting author’s email address.
- Abstract body alignment is left justified. References must be numbered. Please leave one line between paragraphs.
The title should be in upper and lower case, bold and centered on the page. (Please do not put a full stop at the end of your title) AUTHOR Author’s names should be first initial and last (surname) name only. (i.e. J. Smith) (No title such as Prof. Dr. PhD or MD should be used). Please ensure that the presenting authors named are underlined. If presenting authors affiliation is different, please use superscripts to identify the author and the affiliation (for example: J. Smith1, J. Doe2, University1, University
The format of the abstract is illustrated in the sample abstract; the template is designed for the preparation of your abstract. The SAMPLE text is for demonstration purposes only. Replace the sample title, author listing, author affiliations, designated presenting author’s email address, and abstract text in the sample abstract with your abstract title, author listing, author affiliations, email address and text.
The abstract heading spans both columns and must contain the abstract title, the names (first initial and last names (surname) only) and affiliations of all authors, and email address of the designated presenting author. Please underline the presenting author’s name.
The abstract body is in two-column format and must include the following Subjects: Introduction, Experimental, Methods, Results and Discussion, Conclusion, References, Acknowledgments are optional but recommended. Photographs / graphics should be used when necessary to substantiate results. Abstract information shall not appear on or outside the margins